The Global Intelligent Electronic Devices Market size is expected to grow from USD 13.72 billion in 2022 to USD 20.74 billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period (2023-2030).
An Intelligent Electronic Device (IED) is a term applied in the electric power industry to represent microprocessor-based controllers of power system equipment. IEDs obtain data from sensors and power equipment and can issue control commands, like a tripping circuit breaker if they sense voltage, current, or frequency anomalies, or raise/lower voltage levels concerning maintain the desired level. A typical IED can hold around 5-12 protection functions, 5-8 control functions managing separate devices, self-monitoring function, communication functions, and others. Therefore, they are capably named Intelligent Electronic Devices.
The Major Players In The Intelligent Electronic Devices Market Include:
ABB Group, Toshiba Corporation, Rockwell Automation Inc., Siemens Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., Berry Palmer & Lyle Limited, Black & Veatch Holding Company, Leuze Electronic Cisco Systems Inc., Eaton Corporation PLC, Landis+Gyr, Infrax Systems, S&C Electric Company, Schneider Electric SA, Subnet Solutions Inc., Open Systems International Inc. and others Major Players.
Request A Free Sample Copy Or View The Report Summary:
Introspective Market Research offers a comprehensive overview of the market through the analysis of key parameters such as revenue, price, competition, and promotions, as well as the study, synthesis, and summarization of data from different sources. It analyzes the leading industry drivers and shows numerous market components. The information offered is thorough, dependable, and the result of a comprehensive primary and secondary study. Introspective Market Research reports offer a comprehensive global market as well as an in-depth strategic sourcing methodology and analysis based on qualitative and quantitative research to anticipate market growth.
Market Has Segmented The Global Intelligent Electronic Devices Market On The Basis Of Type, Application, And Region:
- Digital Relay
- Protective Relaying Device
- Circuit Breaker Controller
- Load Tap Changer Controller
- Voltage Regulator
- Water Supply & Management System
- Mass Transit System
- Traction Signaling & Control System
- Automation & Condition Monitoring
By Regional Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Eastern Europe (Bulgaria, The Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Netherlands, Italy, Russia, Spain, Rest of Western Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, The Philippines, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of APAC)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Israel, South Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of SA)
Inquire Before Purchasing This Report:
The Intelligent Electronic Devices market is segmented by type and application. Growth between segments over the period 2023-2030 provides accurate calculations and forecasts of revenue by type and application in terms of volume and value. This analysis can help you expand your business by targeting eligible niches.
Covid-19 Impact and Recovery Analysis on Industry:
Owing to the sudden outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), governments of several economies have declared complete lockdowns as a preventive measure. The global effect of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is already starting to be felt, and will significantly influence the Intelligent Electronic Devices market in 2020. The outbreak of COVID-19 has brought effects on many aspects, such as flight cancellations; restaurants and closed; all indoor/outdoor events restricted; over forty countries state of emergency declared; travel bans and quarantines; huge slowing of the supply chain; stock market volatility; declining business confidence, rising panic among the population, and uncertainty about future. Therefore, major players are unable to operate at optimum efficiency, which is poorly influencing the intelligent electronic devices market growth. The market is expected to bring back once regularity is regained.
Important Features of the reports:
- Detailed analysis of the Intelligent Electronic Devices Market
- Fluctuating market dynamics of the industry
- Detailed market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of the Intelligent Electronic Devices Market
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards Intelligent Electronic Devices Market performance.
Purchase This Report:
Introspective Market Research (introspectivemarketresearch.com) is a visionary research consulting firm dedicated to assisting our clients to grow and have a successful impact on the market. Our team at IMR is ready to assist our clients to flourish their business by offering strategies to gain success and monopoly in their respective fields. We are a global market research company, that specializes in using big data and advanced analytics to show the bigger picture of the market trends. We help our clients to think differently and build better tomorrow for all of us. We are a technology-driven research company, we analyze extremely large sets of data to discover deeper insights and provide conclusive consulting. We not only provide intelligence solutions, but we help our clients in how they can achieve their goals.
Introspective Market Research
3001 S King Drive,
Ph no: +1-773-382-1049